20 Questions to ask a planner...
Picking a planner doesn't have to be so tricky, I do suggest that you get one and if its not us here are some questions to help you make as best a choice as you can...
You can’t decide if you want the planner? I mean this is one of the most important days of your life! How do you know they will care for this day just like you do. Let’s be honest you definitely need the help with you working and all but you just want to make sure this is the right person. We have put 25 starter questions for you to ask to make sure this planner will work for you.
I hope these questions will save you time and energy and weed out all the things you don’t want to deal with. Now there are plenty more questions for you to ask but we are going to start with 25 for now. Hey if they are a great planner that first meeting may be complimentary and you might as well pick there brain as much as you can.
1. How long have you been a wedding coordinator?
2. Are you a registered business?
3. How many full-service weddings do you personally coordinate each year?
4. What is the largest wedding you've managed?
5. How many wedding clients do you take on in a year?
6. How far in advance should we book your services?
7. Do you charge hourly, a flat rate or a percentage of my overall budget?
8. What is included in your full-service fee package?
9. Does your fee include all phone calls, meetings, communications, e-mails?
10.Do you charge for expenses or travel?
11. Do you charge for an initial meeting?
12. Will you personally be coordinating or do you employ other people to help?
13. Will you be handling only the ceremony, or will the reception be included?
14. Are you present at the rehearsal?
15. Will you create the overall wedding day timeline?
16. Will you coordinate delivery, arrival, & setup times with all of our vendors?
17. Do you help with setup and tear down?
18. How many times will we meet and how long will each meeting last?
19.What are your payment methods? Deposit?
20. What is your cancellation and refund policy? This is just a start, for more assistance contact your local event planner www.amirevent.com Amir Event LLC